Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Men Who Wear Makeup Article


     The Columbia Chronicle is a multi-award winning publication based at Columbia College Chicago. It is a newspaper I have been obsessed with since I found out about Columbia College Chicago, circa 2012, about a year before I started my own website. Don't let the fact that the Chronicle is a college newspaper sway your opinion. Every single issue of the Chronicle pushes to expose the facts about Chicago, Columbia College, and national issues. It is a progressive newspaper that conveys raw stories, humorous and intellectual opinion pieces, and riveting photojournalism throughout its pages. That is why it was such an honor for me to be interviewed by Zoë Eitel, the Chronicle's Managing Editor. The discussion: the emerging men's beauty industry. Zoë asked me about what it's like being a man who wears makeup and who my inspirations are. I implore everyone to check out the article, as it asks founders of men's beauty brands as well as other Columbia students what they think about men who wear makeup. Simply click on the image of the article above and read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig