Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, March 3, 2017

What I Wore

     Here's a few full shots of the original look I wore for my Chronicle interview. I went out of my way to capture the look in a different setting a little while after the article was published. Currently, I've been trying more makeup looks to go alongside my outfits. These photos were taken in Boystown, a neighborhood in Chicago boasting many great shops, cafes, and clubs. The neighborhood is home to a LGBTQ+ community bursting forth with creativity. I love going to Beatnix, a store specializing in costume and drag clothing, jewelry, and shoes, Taboo Tabou, an upscale boutique specializing in sensuality, and Ann Sather Restaurant, a great place to have brunch where the staff is friendly and the food is as incredible as the ambiance. If you are ever in Chicago, you ought to take the Red Line to Belmont, and explore the neighborhood. You won't be disappointed by what you find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig