Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, March 24, 2017

What I Wore


This spring, I really want to experiment with color. While I usually only wear black or deep shades of olive, royal blues, or blood reds, I have started to invest in garments that are bright, to contrast with all the darkness. Shocking oranges, hot pinks, fuchsias, electric blues, and healthy greens are colors I'm attempting for spring. These bright hues mixed in with my usual oversized jewelry and slick blacks will create a 1980's inspired style. The 1980's are back in fashion, there's no denying it. And I for one, am the most excited. Look at Louis Vuitton's eye makeup, Céline's bright car coats, Valentino's vibrant frocks, and Balenciaga's saturated offerings for Spring 2017 inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig