Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Urban Outcry

     Nearly four weeks ago, a friend of mine named Emma Siewieski offered to photograph me around Chicago. Emma's website Urban Outcry catalogs her photography work as well as invites Chicago artists to collaborate with her. I enjoyed the shoot and she captured high quality pictures that show my style. I encourage you to follow Emma's work on her Instagram and to contact her on her website if you are a Chicago-based creative.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig