Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fashion Needs

     I must say that my personal style is flowing and transforming into a more gothic and dark look. However, I don't mean that I will be wearing heavy makeup any time soon or listening to gothic music. I do have an obsession with the color black and love leather gloves and unconventional looks. I also love quality, fitted looks that don't need to be cheap but also don't need to break the bank. For this, I always look at Forever 21 and Zara for good clothes and accessories that fit my style mold. I've recently discovered a new place, called VirginBlak.com that sells fantastic goth and punk looks that make me swoon. In fact, I might do a separate blog post in the future exclusively about the brand, as the stuff I love from there is too extensive to include with this post.


$119.00


$39.90


$59.90


$229.00



$17.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig