Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Virgin Blak Review

     I said in my most recent "Fashion Needs" post that I will be reviewing an entire brand, VirginBlak.com, on their clothes. I think the brand has some seriously amazing pieces that can't be found anywhere else. They use quality materials to make great pieces that combine punk, goth, and high fashion together in perfect harmony. Pieces shock and stimulate. I especially love their unique and avant-garde shirts in beautiful black or white, their studded black leather fingerless gloves, and many other accessories like shredded knit or leather scarves. In fact, I just checked out the new arrivals, and I am obsessing over their zipped up sweaters and the zippered shirt. I urge you to take a look at their beautifully crafted studded leather moto jackets like this one. 



 Here are a few selections from my wishlist.

$18.99


$55.99
(Take a look at Lady Gaga wearing these sunglasses back in April 2011.)


$37.99


$33.99



$64.99


$33.99 


$31.99

 I will be purchasing some of these items in the near future and look for Virgin Blak in future "What I Wore" posts!
Photo Credits: VirginBlak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig