Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Men's Coveralls in Fashion

     While viewing the latest menswear trends on websites like GQ.com and Style.com, I noticed a very interesting concept for Spring 2015: the men's coverall. Or as Style.com calls it, the "male onesie". I don't particularly like that name for it, but it is what it is. It was shown on designer runways like Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, and 3.1 Philip Lim.


AMI Spring/Summer 2015

      I couldn't imagine ever wearing a coverall until now. Fashion changed my mind. Whenever I thought of one, it reminded me of tire shops and mechanics. Now, I see the appeal. It keeps your top half matching your bottom half, it easy to put on, it creates a complete look, and you can dress it up. You could high end accessories and layers to create a good mix of unconventional and stylish.  I'm sure there are other eccentric men like me who would love to tackle this trend. As for me, I'm digging around Automotiveworkwear.com and Dickies.com  looking for the perfect short-sleeved black coverall in a size Small.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig