Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fashion Need

At this moment, I'm currently obsessing over the classic Dr. Marten's boots. My favorite right now are the 1914's which are about mid-calf and have 14 eyelets. I want the smooth black leather ones, but they are available in a dark red, with different varying types of leather. Probably going to have to save up some birthday money for these bad boys. Besides, I'm in the mood for a new pair of combat boots, one that hold their shape and are totally recognizable.
Price: $140.00
Also, heres a few people from Lookbook.nu wearing these classics. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig