Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fashion Needs

So, needless to say I love a good deal. That's why I love Forever 21 so much. Trendy clothing that is decent quality at dirt cheap prices. I usually browse the women's section, either for my other trendy, hipster friends, or for myself. In fact, I adore their women's sweaters and jackets because they actually fit my slightly thin frame, rather than their bulky men's outerwear. However, I checked the menswear selection that they have, and couldn't believe what I saw. I was looking at the suit pieces, and they were very interesting! Amazing camouflage printed blazers like D&G, and my personal favorite right now, a black, slim-fit button vest embellished with an edgy silver chain going from the third button up and into the right pocket button.
Price: $24.80

Price: $49.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig