Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, January 27, 2017

What I Wore




     I have officially started my second semester of college. After a moment of departure from my classes, I have returned to Chicago to continue with my studies and focus myself on developing my craft and meeting new people. I have new ideas for this blog, like turning it into a place where fashion design students from Columbia (and even other colleges within Chicago) can have their work broadcasted. As a young student, I am amazed to see what my colleagues are already doing with their creative work and wish to capture it for a wider audience and to create an archive for my findings. I am also excited to say that I'm arranging to be featured in The Columbia Chronicle, Columbia College's award-winning newspaper. I will interviewed about being a man who wears makeup and the challenges that come with it. I am very excited about this semester, particularly because of the increased confidence I have and the creative freedom I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig