Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Monday, March 10, 2014

NEW "Fashion Need"-s

     While most people think of brighter and lighter colors and fabrics for Spring, I seem to disagree. On the contrary, I love darker prints that are elaborate and fabrics that are quite unconventional for Spring. For example, the leather cap from Forever 21 or the thick black cape, also from Forever 21. While I intend to be at the mall most of my summer, I do need some form of cooling so I don't pass out in 100° temperatures. To keep up with my "well dressed punk" ensembles, I look to British brands like River Island and Topman for their cool and contemporary short-sleeved dress shirts. At ASOS, I found a rather fun pair of swim shorts, that have a great print that is so far away from the gaudy Hawaiian print usually seen. For bottoms, a pair of flat black shorts can never go wrong for Spring/Summer. For shoes, my trusty pair of black brogue boots usually work for me. However, because people may look at you funny if you live in a town like mine. So, go for a comfortable yet edgy pair of sneakers from Creative Reaction or a classic pair of Converse All Stars. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig