Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Always Cunning Foxtail

     One of Fall 2013's fashion trends was fur. Not only fur, but fur in unexpected places and in unexpected ways. For example, Fendi's fur mohawks that models sported at the brand's Fall collection, or in a more wearable way, with Fendi's "Little Monsters" keychain and bag clips. These little decorated puff balls popped up all over Fendi advertisements on website like Style.com and Vogue.com. Always seeing these while trolling through inspirational and cutting-edge fashion shoes got me thinking about taking the "unexpected fur" trend into my own personal looks. I remembered back around three years ago, when I saw my favorite tv show character donning a foxtail clasped to one of his back belt loops. I thought it was very different; very edgy, fresh, and sly. Sly like a fox.

     From then on, these fuzzy accessories kept popping up on fashionistas and fashionistos of lookbook.nu. This truly inspired me and made me believe that this was a trend to behold. 


     So, until fairly recently, I ended up biting the bullet and buying one from, of all places, eBay. Hey, it was cheap, easy and just what I was looking for. Turns out it took more than two weeks and was a little smaller than expected but I still love it.  Might I add that the foxtail I ordered was faux fur, and no foxes were harmed.  I'm giddy with excitement to try and incorporate this fun foxtail into my closet to create more fun and edgy looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig