Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, January 3, 2014

End of the Holiday Return!

I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus! I was struck with writer's block and then the holidays rolled around and we all know how that goes... Anyway, I'm back with amazing fashion finds from new fashion show reviews to things that I've purchased since the last couple of posts. This includes the designer Thom Browne and his latest womenswear collection, along with all of the things I've bought so far with the many numerous gift cards I received from my amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig