Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2013 Menswear Review

     I'm reviewing Saint Laurent's Fall/Winter collection rather than their most latest menswear collection because I didn't actually like Saint Laurent's Spring collection, but that's just me. Plus, I'm freezing cold here in Indiana, so I'm looking for warm inspiration for my outfits. What can I say? I love my oversized knit scarves and rockabilly style as much as the next fashionisto. Actually, I adore it. I might as well just analyze every look I posted, because each one is the same theme, but so unique and interesting on their own. Plus, I added like, four extra photos than I usually do. Because I love this collection.

For this look, the black fur overcoat/shawl/cape/moto jacket is incredible. So beautiful. I can't even put in words. Well, actually I could, but I'd be wasting time. That black and red knit sweater, though. Can I just say, "Amazing!" People who know me know that I have an addiction with sweaters, especially edgy knits. 




I like this look because it monochrome black, which never goes out of style, the leather jacket always adds a good edge. I also like the model's hair, kept in front of his face. 

I mostly love this look because of the knit scarf, and the sleeveless moto leather jacket. Awesome.

Another wonderful scarf, this one I practically own. Also, the cardigan, that I finally found after seeing it on Kyle Anderson from Marie Claire. Also the leather pants? Those can do no wrong. 

Another amazing cape that seems to be knitted this time, fab leather pants as well. I might add that the black and red flannel was worn on multiple occasions by Lady Gaga.

That knit scarf again, and the vintage-looking coat with the cross brooch? Awesome. I also find the belt interesting, and I like how ugly it would seem that the outfit is mixing brown leather shoes and a black leather belt. A big fashion no-no, right? Well, this...works!

Another great black monochrome outfit. Great patent leather shoes and leather jacket that almost looks like a peacoat.


This outfit is perfect. Absolute perfection. The edgy leather jacket, and other black essentials. 

Love the pinstriped black blazer and detailed shirt. The earring's a nice little touch, too. ;)

Lastly, this awesome ensemble. The leather moto pants and nice overcoat almost seems like another cape. The little necklace/tie is another beautiful add-on.

Photo Credits: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig