Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, January 8, 2016

What I Wore





Black Knitted Longline Top: Forever 21
Rose Printed Jeans: Forever 21
Chelsea Boots: Forever 21
Scarf: Steve Madden
Midi Rings: Forever 21
Eagle Ring: Rue21
Watch: ASOS
Chain Earrings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21
As an update on my life, I've started a new job in November working for my local Forever 21. This is rather evident from my wardrobe because, even though I've always shopped there, I've been able to increase my income of Forever 21 products that I love. Also, this is a fitting day to post because the Fall/Winter 2016 Menswear presentations have started today, with Topman Design being the first collection in London Collections: Men, which is a particular collection I am already impressed with. I am very excited for the upcoming presentations, because I have always believed that Fall is the best time for fashion of my tastes. I am very excited to see and write about the Alexander McQueen show, as I always do, because I love the brand and have followed the brand for nearly 7 years now. I do want to post about other collections and have more coverage of all the men's collections this season, rather than just report on some of the same old brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig