Search

This is a fashion blog dedicated to the critical review of the top fashion collections and shows around the fashion industry and my personal style and development as a young adult interested in fashion.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Most Recent Project

Lately I haven't been active much even though I promised myself I would be posting more and more every week. That never happened quite the way I planned... kind of like life. And fashion. Regardless, I will be posting a couple of past outfits I have worn over the course of a couple of months. These pictures were taken by my amazing friend Faith, and I'm excited to display them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brock Anthony Lee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig